There are many people who prefer to surf the Internet on condition of anonymity (Reason enough), and these VPN networks are one of the best choices / solutions (how it works or what VPNs are best found in This article). Windows 7 gives its users the opportunity create a VPN connection (Of course, VPN account not included in the "package" usually Internet providers - ISPs - Offers such on-demandObviously surcharge), you can use whenever they want to hide their identity in online.
For those who want to know how to set a VPN connection in Windows 7All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- open Control Panel-> Network and Internet> Network and Sharing Center
- click on Set up a new connection or networkThen on Connect to a Workplace
- in the open window, select No, create a new connection and click on Next
- select Use my Internet connection (VPN)
- enter or IP Service VPN you use (This information will receive from the supplier when you buy VPN service), select its name and click Next (Here you can choose whether you connect to the Internet via VPN connection is created immediately or if you create the connection in order to use it later)
- enter user si password VPN access then click on Create
- if you choose to creating VPN connection in order to use it later, you can launch the network connection by clicking on the icon (located in the upper right corner of the screen) and selecting it from the list displayed.
Note: Using a VPN is recommended whenever you connect to the Internet using a public network or other networks than the ones commonly used (Though it carries risks including quite large). If you do not have a paid VPN account, can Free VPN useThat will provide at least minimal necessary protection in the "jungle" online community. :)