In previous systems Windows (inclusive Windows 7) Users had the option to share-ui internet connection via ad-hoc networks only other computers that ran Windows. To share ui the internet and other wireless devices (tablets, smartphonesEtc.), they had to install third-party applications that made this possible. In Windows 8/8.1 But there is a feature in-built for transforming a computer running the system in a WiFi hotspot which can connect any type of wireless devices.
How to turn a computer with Windows 8 / 8.1 in a WiFi hotspot?
All you need is a computer running Windows 8/8.1 cu wireless adapter (If you use a desktop, You need a USB WiFi adapter) And a Internet connection (This could be by cableby USB modem or wireless).
- open Command Prompt with privileges administrator (type: cmd in Start ScreenThen right-click and select the displayed result Run as administrator)
- in the open window, type the command netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode = allow ssid = Hotspot key = password123, where ssid is hotspot network name you want to create (you can replace your hotspot whatever name you want), and key is password chosen hotspot created (replace password123 what password you want to hotspot)
- give EnterThen enter the command netsh wlan start hostednetwork and give again Enter
- then go to Control Panel> Network and Sharing CenterWhere you will notice besides Home internet connection another connection (named for your chosen hotspot) which is listed with No network access (Virtual Local Area Connection)
- click on connection with internet access (Ethernet, Wireless Network Connection etc.), then in the open window, click the button Properties
- in tab Sharing, Check Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connectionThen from the drop down menu below Home network connection select Wirtual Local Area Connection and click on OK
- back in Network and Sharing Center you will notice that new connection (hotspot) Has now Internet access
And that's it. after you make these settings, You can connect to WiFi hotspot created any wireless device like (of course using password set hotspot). Success!
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to turn a Windows 8 / 8.1 computer into a WiFi hotspot without using third-party applications