Like other internet browsers, Microsoft Edge supports private browsing mode. InPrivate browsing fashion.
When using "InPrivate"We must be aware that we are not anonymous. They will not be kept web browsing history (Web History), history of downloaded files (downloads), cacheATVs and cookies will be automatically deleted when you close the browsing session. Close Microsoft Edge. The downloaded files, the pages saved to "Favorites" will be kept instead, and information such as: IP address, type of operating system and stock exchange and other information that is visible even in normal browsing will reach the Internet.
Most users choose to use the mode "InPrivate”On PCs where more users have access and want not to see on which websites they entered and what they downloaded.
Microsoft Edge in "InPrivate Mode”Can be accessed in several ways.
1. We can open a window "InPrivate”From the taskbar, if Microsoft Edge is open or if added in Taskbar. Right click on the application icon in taskbar, then click on the option "New InPrivate window".
2. A private window can also be opened directly from the browser by keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+Shift+ N or from the Microsoft menu Edge "...".
3. We can set Microsoft Edge to open automatically in navigation mode InPrivate.
How to set up Microsoft Edge to open automatically in mode InPrivate browsing
1. Right-click on the application icon Microsoft Edge, then right-click on Microsoft Edge from the open menu and click on "Properties".
2. In addition to the line from “Target"Add value"-inprivate"With space, after" =Default".
The complete line will look like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe" --profile-directory=Default -inprivate
3. Apply & Ok.
After this point every time you open Microsoft Edge, it will open in "InPrivate".
To return to the original settings, repeat all the steps and delete "-inprivate"From the line"Target".
The module “InPrivate”Comes with small disadvantages. Every time you log in "InPrivate”You will have to accept cookies even if you have done this on the same site, and on online stores, if you have products added to the shopping cart, they will not be kept after the session closes.
From the mode “InPrivate"You can open a normal window with the key combination:"Ctrl+ N ".