I'm sure many users Windows Vista I do not know the causes and the importance alert User Account Control (UAC). UAC is a security technology introduced by Microsoft along with Windows Vista, with the role of improving anti-malware / antivirus protection. This technology aims to limit user access to some applications that are not installed as Administrator. By default, Windows Vista creates a user "administrator", but it cannot run foreign system applications unless it has the access of the real Administrator. (not an exact explanation, just to get a general idea about the UAC). In other words, a user may have administrator privileges, but to run an application, he must pass this alert:
Windows needs your permission to continue
For some this message it is stressful and the only way to escape is to disable him ... although I would not recommend to anyone that. Especially if you do not know well executables use and has a powerful antivirus and well set.
Disabling UAC can be done by several methods. Not one to introduce than a simple enough.
Disable UAC (User Account Control) in Control Panel.
- Click "start" (down in the left corner :-))
- Click on "Control Panel"
- Click on "User Accounts and Family Safety"
- Under "User Account" you have the option "Add or remove user accounts". Click on this option.
- You will reach users in the administration page.
- Click on "Go to the main User Accounts page" (somewhere at the bottom find this option)
- Arrive in user administration page and click "Turn User Account Control on or off"(Exactly what you are interested)
- Uncheck the law "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer"And click OK.
Congratulations! Your computer is not protected by UAC.