That is the topic of the day. ~ 2 weeks ago I happened thing with a field. info, But I think it's a conflict. Htaccess. At that time, the problem was solved after I corrected gesile, though remained a question mark. Mistakes. Htaccess were written long before problems arise. Tonight repeat history.
The problem :
1. Areas. Info hosted on the same server. (VPS)
2. Areas. Ns info that's common.
3. Sites in areas. Info form www.numedomeniu.info or numedomeniu.infoWill not serve pages than in a very long time. Loading extremely hard.
4. Sites on subdomains. Info (eg subdomeniu.domeniu.info) loading without any stress. Web page speed service in reasonable time.
5. All areas. Info are registered by the same company Saved areas (namecheap.com).
6. Web sites on .com, .net, .us, .org domains and subdomains that are hosted on the same server and leased by the same namecheap.com have no problem.
7. Areas. Info respond to ping as other TLDs.
Resolving the problem :
- Habar n`am. It works on its own. It appears suddenly and "evaporates" after a while. Time when nothing abnormal is seen on the web hosting server.