For those who are not familiar or have problems with Windows XP interface in English, The simplest solution is to install pack of Windows XP in Romanian. In tutorial below will help you download and to install Windows XP interface in Romanian.
INTERFACE DOWNLOAD WINDOWS XP IN ROMANIAN
Interface download package Windows XP Language Romana.msi- Download XP in Romanian. Language pack.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR WINDOWS XP IN ROMANIAN
These instructions to install Windows XP in Romanian should not have advanced knowledge in the PC industry. Just follow these steps carefully.
1. Save Fiser of link download above, then double-click it to start installing.
2. In the first installation window, ask if you agree or disagree with the terms and conditions. You must check "Accept the terms of the License Agreement" then click the "Next"
3. Before installing, you will need to close all open programs on your PC (Y! Messenger, Internet Explorer, Video Player, etc ...). After you close the programs, click the "Next" button to start the installation process Windows Language Interface Pack in Romanian.
4. Wait until the installation is completed ....
5. Upon completion of installation of Windows XP in Romanian will appear next dialog box to confirm that the installation was successful:
6. Press OK then click "Yes" to restart the operating system.
When restarting the operating system, Windows XP will be in Romanian.
The message "Welcome"
Windows XP interface in Romanian:
It is the simplest solution to change the operating system language and move from English to Romanian.
For users who want to pass Windows7 operating system in Romanian, the solution is at the following address: