I recently bought a Microsoft Optical Mouse for laptop and I was surprised to see that OS Windows 7 He does not want to work. Initially I thought it was a problem driversAlthough in Device Manager everything was fine. I tested the mouse Windows Vista to make sure that the tool is in good condition, and after I saw that went smoothly, I started I'm looking for drivers and software Windows 7 mouse.
I did not expect that products hardware Microsoft is not compatible just with their new operating system, but recipes that can :)
If you have bought Microsoft hardware products (mouse, keyboard, webcam, headset, etc.), you provide a lla list software Windows ® compatible 7.
– download software & drivers for Microsoft webcams – Install LifeCam 32 and 64-bit-bit beta software .
– download software for headsets Microsoft – Install LifeChat 32 and 64-bit-bit beta software .
And after I gave links to download, and to explain how this matters little to these software, right? : P
Let's say you bought a Microsoft mouse and have installed a 7-bit Windows 32 that this mouse He does not want to work.
1. Download softl 32-bit IntelliPoint above and run the installer IP32ENGW7Beta.exe .
2. After you have given "next" the necessary APIs to install the software for the mouse, go Start Menu and post "Search Programs and Files'type mouse (No bold) and press Enter.
3. Opens Mouse PropertiesWhere you have to select your mouse model tab "Buttons"Under the picture with the mouse, you Connected device and a list of several models, where you have to select your model used (model name is written above the bar code on the bottom of the mouse).
4. Apply & OK.
After you follow these steps your mouse should work without problems.