Windows Vista is GUI more well planned than Windows XP, however it is not enough. Sometimes the need for change dramatically. We want to GUI change operating system at will. All you have to do is to find a visual theme (Windows Vista Theme) That we like and follow a few steps to install it.
For lovers combination red si black, Red Eye Aero Vista Theme is a perfect choice.
This theme will change the interface almost entirely Windows Vista (32bit), being compatible with Vista Aero Style.
downloadRed Eye Aero Vista Theme> deviantart link <
Files included in the archive:
Start Up Animation - RedEye Animation (open / shut eye).
Logon Screen - Red Loader, RedEye Logo, Background
desktop - Startmenu, Start Button, Taskbar, Wallpaper, Icon
Mouse Cursor - Red Busy spinning groups cursor
Welcome Centre - RedEye Style
browser - Red Buttons / Shortcuts, scrollbars, Highlights, toolbars, folderband
Internet Explorer - Red Buttons / Shortcuts, scrollbars, Highlights, toolbars
Windows Media Player - Red Buttons and Tabs
1. Install a packet for Windows Vista, that allows changing the graphic theme. TuneUp Utilities would be most appropriate.
2. Run application "Theme Installer.exe"Inside the archive.
3. Create a backup of the Windows default theme (C :/ windows / resources / themes)
4. Copy / paste & replace - the files in the folder "Copy contents to C, Windows" in the Windows folder.
5. Go to C :/ windows / resources / themes and double-click on RedEye.THEME graphic to activate the new theme :)
* This theme has been tested by any administrator stealthsettings.com. Install and use this product at your own risk.