An error which I Intan it until today operating system installation Windows 7 DVD.
Everything went well up to a point. After preparing the installation was done in step writing the setup files from DVD to hard drive failure occurred:
Windows can not install required files. The file be corrupt or missing many. Make sure all files required for installation is available, and restart the installation.
Error code 0x80070017
The first thing I thought was DVD with Windows 7. She had a scratch on him, but ignored for an optical drive. It seems that some systems (laptops, PCs) though are the "next generation" were unable to read DVD optical drive at speeds over 4x if you do not have drivers installed. In this situation, to resolve the error 0x80070017 that appears when installing Windows 7 (and from what I understand and Windows Vista) We have two choices.
1. Create a new DVD with Windows 7 fired a low speed. 2x - 4x (is an operation that takes time. Writing and installing an operating system from a CD at slow speed shooting will take some time)
2. Install Windows 7 on a Bootable USB Stick. (Installation speed much higher compared to the installation from the DVD.)
I encountered this error "Windows can not install required files. The file many BE corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation is available, and restart the installation. Error code 0x80070017" while installing Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit on a Lenovo laptop.
How do I create a bootable USB Stick - Create bootable USB Flash / Pen / Key Drive.
There are several ways you can create a USB stick (flash drive) on which to install Windows 7, but for that you need .iso kit OS and a DVD.
1. How to make a bootable USB stick with Windows 7 [Install Windows from USB Stick 7] - Tutorial that describes step by step process for creating a USB stick with the Windows Command Prompt via 7.
2. 7 Windows USB / DVD Download Tool - Simple but you must have a CD or an ISO original original.
3. Novicorp 0.6.0005 beta WinToFlash - a very simple and clear to everyone, with which you can create your own bootable USB stick with Windows 7.
Download Novicorp 0.6.0005 beta WinToFlash – WinToFlash Novicorp 0.6.0005 beta.zip .