Error Mozilla Firefox:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to login.yahoo.com (example).
Can not connect securely Because the SSL protocol has Been disabled.
(Error code: ssl_error_ssl_disabled)
Error on Internet Explorer:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
This problem CAN be by a variety of issues caused an, Including:
• Internet connectivity has Been lost.
• The website is temporarily unavailable.
• The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
• The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
• There Might Be a typing error in the address.
• If this is year HTTPS (secure) address, Click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols is enabled under the security section.
In most cases this error occurs when we want to access a web page HTTPS seeking encrypted connection protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS).
Secure Connection Failed in Mozilla Firefox. Causes and solution.
1. The first reason is accidentally disabling protocols SSL 3.0 and / or TLS 1.0. Disabling can be done by the user or by an anti-virus software sees disable these protocols a measure of protection to users. To check if these protocols SSL 3.0 and / or TLS 1.0 are enabled on Firefox, go to "Tools">"Options">"Advanced">"Encryption"And make sure are checked the two protocols. Use SSL and TLS use 3.0 1.0.
2. If you have enabled SSL and TLS 3.0 1.0 but still can not access HTTPS websites on Mozilla Firefox, check lest you set out on the Internet through a browser proxy.
You can check this by going to the menu "Tools">"Options">"Advanced">"Monetize through partnering networks"> Click"Settings".
The default configuration is set "Use system proxy settings. "Check" No proxy "and click OK to save the changes.
After this step follow and try again to access HTTPS web address.
3. Another cause of the "Error code: ssl_error_ssl_disabled" error on Mozilla Firefox or the Internet Explorer can be installing and setting up software firewall not allow connections to SSL / HTTPS. In this case you have to go into settings and firewall software to see what Internet connection rules are set for SSL / TLS / HTTPS.
Resolved error when accessing HTTPS web pages with Internet Explorer.
On the Internet Explorer if you click on "More information" on the "Internet" page Explorer cannot display the webpage ", you will see that at the last point it will explain exactly what you need to do:
If this is year HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols is enabled under the security section.
After checking the boxes from SSL and TLS click on Apply & OK, then restart the Internet ExplorerCPC.
If none of the above causes and resolution did not help, leave a comment and I'll try to find problem solving.
Hi! I have a problem with mail. :) I can not open. It gives me an error when I try to go on. (Ssl_error_ssl_disabled) What am I supposed to do? I tried to download the SSL certificate, and I could not. Gave me the same error. And do not give or 125 250 $ $ on them.: D I do not know what to do. Can you help me?
Livia says that money that have nothing to do with solving the problem. SSL Certificates are optional for private serversAnd they can be useful only domain administrators / web servers of firms / companies. Price for an SSL certificate / Internet area can vary between 10 $ / year (for PositiveSSL) And 1.300 $ (for Secure Site Pro with EV).