I have seen that many users have a problem when it comes to making a screenshot on the screen user login. Login Screen.
Here are two simple methods by which we can make a screenshot (an image capture) At the login screen of Windows XP.
1. The first method involves two computers. A PC is installed Radmin (Remote Administrator), And a PC will be screenshotat the login screen.
Connect via Radmin Remote Admin or another program, go to Start Menu bar -> Log off. Press Print Screen, Open an image editor (MS Paint) and Ctrl+ V (Paste).
A screenshot made on Windows 7, to a login screen of Windows XP. (via Radmin).
2. The second method involves one computer (the one that is the screenshot) and is very simple. Must follow a few steps ...
- Open Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+ Esc), select the process explorer.exe and press end Process. He'll shoot Windows Explorer, but stay calm. He didn't run away for good :)
- go to Task Manager at File -> New Task (Run ..) and type “Logon"& OK. The login screen appears ...
- Press Print Screen order to make image capture, and then give your kill process logonui.exe and run explorer.exe.
- Open MS Paint and click the Ctrl+V.
- Save the image in .jpg, .bmp, .png or other format you want
First image in this tutorial was made by the second method.
How to take a screenshot of the login screen / Capture Login Screen - Tested on Windows XP.