How can we change the unit of line (ruler) in MS Word 2010 / 2013

Word Tips Hero 1

When working on certain Word documents, it is necessary to measure the edges or tabs or paragraphs in those documents using various units of measurement, such as centimeters or inches. In Word 2010 and Word 2013, users can change the line units of measure (ruler) in the application options. If you also want… Read More