In the installation default a mod_evasive on a webserver, it does not set any e-mail address to receive notoficari for errors and actions mod_evasive (blacklist).
How to set to receive mail from actions mod_evasive - Apache Web Server
1. We login through SSH (via putty) to the webserver and we go to “/ Usr / local / apache / conf“. To order "ls"We will see the files in the folder"conf“. Depending on the version used we can have mod_evasive.conf or mod_evasive20.conf.
2. In the "conf" folder we give the following command:
3. Edit the email address you want to receive notifications in line:
# DOSEmailNotify email@example.com
4. Delete "#" in front of "DOSEmailNotify" then save the file.
5. Save & Restart Apache Web Server.
From now on, the directive DOSEmailNotify the module mod_evasive20.c was activated, and the server will send an email every time you pass a mod_evasive IP blacklist.