This gadget Windows Desktop is a faithful copy up until the smallest details of HTC Sense Home interface. Animation to change the time / minutes, animation for each weather condition (weather date), Weather Forecast for the next five days. holders smartphone-hate HTC cu Sense UI I know pretty well what it looks like HTC Home interface.
A video demo of HTC Home 1.8 Windows Gadget:
If you watch the video above, a tutorial about how this application would be useless gadget. It is very easy to setup and requires no installation. You can set the program to start automatically at system startup, provided you do not change the folder path (the path) from which you launched the last time the gadget.
Download HTC Home 1.8 (SENSE UI) - Windows Desktop Gadget
Use HTC Home 1.8:
1. Download (link above) and unzip the file HTC Home 1.6.zip in place on the hard disk where you do not delete it or move it.
2. run HTCHome (x64) .exe Windows systems 64-bit or HTCHome.exe for those 32-bit.
3. Once launched it will gadget automatically detect your location. and will provide data (local time, current weather and forecast for the next 5 days) inside the gadget on your desktop
Characteristics HTC Home 1.8:
– Weather Provider : AccuWeather or MSN.
- Temperature display in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- The format in which to display the time: 25 12 H or H (PM / AM)
- Possibility to you gadgetsCPC opened over other Windows Explorer.
- Autostart at Windows startup.
- Change screen wallpaper depending on the weather. You can set a folder to change wallpapers automatically (this feature not frankly I went to test.)
For more details and updates of these applications, visit the official website of the project: HTC Home for Windows.
UPDATE: HTC Home 2.0
Gadget tested on Windows 7 32-bit Ultimate. We tested and Windows XP SP2, but this gadget is unlikely to run.