When it comes to sent images / photos by e-mail, Most users of Gmail using the link "Attach a file"And uploads will be displayed at the bottom of the message.
Using add-on "Selecting Insert images"in Gmail Labs We can add Insert Picture option in the content of the email. After activation "selecting Insert Images' new option will be presented in text editor gmail.
How enable "selecting Insert Images" in Gmail
1. In our Gmail account in the top right next e-mail, do click on the link Settings.
2. In the menu "Settings"We click on the link"Labs".
3. In Gmail Labs seek and tick "Enable" for Selecting Insert images. Click "Save Changes"After tick option.
4. Now we can send images / pictures in the content of the message, without having to use "Attach a FileClick on "Compose Mail", and in the editor bar you will notice that the option has appeared "Insert Image"(See first screenshot).
Then click on "Insert Image" opens a dialog box where we have the option to insert a picture from our computer, or a picture located at the web address. If we want to insert a picture from our PC, leave checked "My Computer" then click "Choose" to open Windows Explorer.
5. Select Poa computer, then upload after finish, click OK to insert it in the mail.
6. Once inserted in the email, we can mari, decrease and we want to place the picture.
7. Send. Message with a picture inserted in the body of the message (email body message) has been sent.
This is how the message to the recipient:
Insert Pictures / Images in Gmail Message Body - Gmail Labs.