Product currently in beta and for one type of OS (Operating systems), Kaspersky Anti-Virus® Mobile EnterEdition socket has the main functions security/protection anti-virus deviceURLs mobile devices.
– scan and intercept real-time file system. (Scanning incoming traffic, scan wireless data packets transferred by:
infra-red , Bluetooth , Scanning posts EMS si MMS , Real-time scanning of web pages accessed routed through a browser.
– scheduled scan (scheduled) or ask (On-demand) files in the system and the memory extensions.
– secures quarantine (Quarantine) and neutralizes infected files.
– Update scheduled or on demand, the anti-virus database (Kaspersky Anti-Virus Bases).
– locks messaging SMS , Unwanted.
Operating systems compatible with Kaspersky Anti-Virus Mobile:
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003, 2003SE.
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0.
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.0.
The product is installed by Kaspersky Administration Kit following the steps below:
1. Installation Kaspersky Administration Kit v. 6.0.1565 on your computer: Admin Kit v. 6.0.1565
2. Install plugin AdminKit for Mobile v. 6.0.1565: AdminKit for Mobile v. 6.0.1565
3. Installation Pack your smartphone folder EE KAVMobile created by AdminKit computer.
Download: Kaspersky Administration Kit