Great Potentially malicious the PC is the Internet. Most viruses come from Internet attacks, but that does not mean a PC that is not connected to the Internet does not require a Anti-Virus Software. Viruses can penetrate through CDs, DVDs, mobile phone cards, USB flash drives and storage media, etc. are attached PC.
Correct installation and configuration of a antivirus software can protect the system, but for PCs that are not connected to Internet, UpdateThe database antivirus, Is a problem. Antivirus software updates has not made the day (or even once a week) can not identify new types of viruses.
The simplest solution to update antivirus on a PC that is not connected to the Internet, remains Offiline UpdaterSite. This method involves downloading databases Updateon a PC connected to the Internet, and transferring them to your offline PC with an external hdd, memory stick, or even with a mobile phone (the phone card may be roomy enough).
Offline Update for users of Kaspersky Internet Security & AntiVirus.
1. Download the archive with the updates (KLUpdater.zipS) on page:
This contains a software updateThat will help download databases up to dateFor all Kaspersky products. You will see that it is useful for all versions Kaspersky Internet Security si Kaspersky Antivirus.
2. Unzip the file KLUpdater.zip, and from the folder that is created run KasperskyUpdater.exe. Users of Windows 7 and Windows Vista, they will have to run this executable "Run as administrator".
3. In the panel that opens (Kaspersky Updater), select the product and version you want to download antivirus updates. The image below is selected Kaspersky Internet Security 188.8.131.523.
After selecting, click on the buttons Apply & Start, And wait until the download is complete. (May take up to several minutes. Depending on download speed).
4. Upon completion of the upload folder in KLUpdater (Result 2 point.) A notice that appeared two new folders. Temp si Updates.
folder Updates contains updates to antivirus databases for your selected software Copy this folder on your PC that you have antivirus installed.
Add Offline Update Source in Kaspersky Antivirus & Kaspersky Internet Security.
1. right click Kaspersky icon in the lower-right corner (systray) & Click Update in the menu that opens.
2. In Kaspersky Update Center, Click on the button Settings. (E somewhere in the upper right corner)
3. Click on the button SettingsFrom ... "Update source".
4. In Update Settings, Click on + Add Updates and select the folder that was created in section 4. of Kaspersky Updater.
OK, OK… & Apply & Update :)
Now add a new source update. Local source that you can current whenever you want
Kaspersky Kaspersky Offline Update & Add Update Source
Stealth Settings .