When we lose documents, pictures, movie or applications on an iPhone, iPod or iPad, the simplest solution to them recover is restoring backups (Restore from backup).
In default any device Apple is set to back up in iCloud (the online account provided by Apple for storage of data on their servers) or backup via iTunes with data stored on Mac or PC.
How to restore a backup of an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from Apple iCloud
If I deleted all the data from iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and gave a total reset (Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings) We followed uramatorii steps:
1. We start the device and expected to appear first home screen, called Hello screen.
2. Next we follow the first steps of setting up the device. iOS Setup Assistant. Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network when we are asked this, then we follow the setup steps.
3. Choose Restore from an iCloud Backup and login to your iCloud account with Apple ID. The e-mail address and password of the iCloud account.
4. If we have several backups in iCloud, choose backup we want to restore. We must be Notice the date Since it was created and the size of theTo be sure that the backup is that we want to restore. Backup size is given in the general operating system iOS plus pictures, Music, applications si documents who were on the device when it was backed up. Choose backup and start the transfer of the device.
5. If we have applications purchased from several Apple IDs from the iTunes Store (music) or App Store (applications, games, books, etc.) we will have to log in with each ID separately to install the purchased content that is present in the backup archive. If we no longer know the password of an account Apple ID, we can skip this step. Skip.
6. Wait until your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch finish the restore process. It is important that during this period the devices can remain connected to the Wi-Fi network. If the connection is interrupted, the restore process will be realu when the device will reconnect to the Internet.
Restoration time will be determined by the speed of download and the size of backup archives.
Restore iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch via iTunes backup
This tutorial It is for those who have decided to keep backupOn the Poppy or PC, and device is already set. In the previous tutorial I introduced you to restore the device to a total reset. Full reset.
1. Connect deviceCPC data cable / USB which is stored in computer backup.
2. Open iTunes. If iTunes will appear as an update of iOS is available for your device is better to make this update before giving restore from backup.
3. Go to iTunes in the utility bar (top bar) at File > Devices > Restore from Backup.
4. Look at the date when it was back up and its size, to make sure it is the one you want to restore it to your device Apple.
5. Click "Restore" and wait until the backup restore process is complete. During all this time, the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch will restart, but you will have to leave it connected to the computer until the restoration process is completed.
A tutorial that will help you r8.4.1 estaurati operating system iOS on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch archive with the firmware IPSW original, is presented on amtelefon.com.
This tutorial is strongly recommend to those who want to downgrade the iOS operating system or newer iOS 9 9 8.4.1 iOS version.