First of all, to note that errors caused by file FWPKCLNT.SYSThey are present only in the operating systems Microsoft Windows, Including in particular Windows 7 si Windows 8 / Windows 8.1.
On the operating systems mentioned above, error messages generated by FWPKCLNT.SYS may vary depending on the cause which led to this incident. The most common errors that ultimately lead to "blue screen"- Blue Screen, Are:
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file: FWPKCLNT.SYS.
- Your PC ran into a problem and Needs to restart. We're just collecting Some info, and THEN we'll restart for you. If You Would like to know more, you-can search online for later this error: FWPKCLNT.SYS.
- STOP 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL - FWPKCLNT.SYS
- 0x0000001E STOP: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - FWPKCLNT.SYS
- 0 00000050 × STOP: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - FWPKCLNT.SYS
Once this error appeared on an operating system Windows, the user is tempted to search the file on websites .sys file download. This would be a huge mistake, because this file may suffer modifying, or be virused intentionally. Being a file system it is quite dangerous to download it from other sources, other than from the original installation kit of Windows, made available by Microsoft license.
Causes of FWPKCLNT.SYS Errors
Blue screen errors generated by FWPKCLNT.SYS can have several causes, which must be investigated step by step and taken by elimination. Most blue screen errors occur due to incompatibilities of drivers to one of the computer components (RAM, video card, hard disk, USB stick, web cam…)
lately are increasingly raporate Blue Screen errors in operating systems Windows 8 Pro. They arise from incompatibility of hardware drivers.
BSoD errors cause list for FWPKCLNT.SYS
- incorrect configuration or incopatibilitatea drivers of deviceAttached CEs operating system. Available especially for Windows 7 si Windows 8.
- corrupt registries (Windows registry) Or modified after installation is inadequate or uninstall a software.
- Or infection with a virus or malware which led to corruption / modify the FWPKCLNT.SYS file or a driver for which it is directly responsible on the operating system.
- A hardware conflict. Incompatibility of devices attached to the Microsoft operating system Windows cu drivers installed on the system. In this case, it often happened that the blue screen errors appeared immediately after the computer was turned on, and the solution was very simple. All external components have been disconnected from the USB slots, including: keyboard, mouse, web cam, USB Stick, USB sound card, WiFi WiFi network card, USB Bluetooth card, hard drive externally.
- FWPKCLNT.SYS can give blue screen error in case of defective hard drive
- FWPKCLNT.SYS may report STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption in case of defective or incompatible RAM memory.
- also in terms of RAM, we remind you that some errors can occur when we have more than one memory installed, but they are Frequently and / or latent different.
Fix Blue Blue error generated by FWPKCLNT.SYS
Enumerating the causes of which appear above these errors is simple to guess that you have to check each element. We do not recommend downloading the file download sites or file system drivers. Use original file from Microsoft.