First of all, to note that errors caused by file FWPKCLNT.SYSThey are present only in the operating systems Microsoft Windows, Including in particular Windows 7 si Windows 8 / Windows 8.1.
On the operating systems mentioned above, error messages generated by FWPKCLNT.SYS may vary depending on the cause that caused this incident. The most common errors that finally lead to "blue screen"- Blue Screen, Are:
– A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file: FWPKCLNT.SYS.
– Your PC ran into a problem and Needs to restart. We're just collecting Some info, and THEN we'll restart for you. If You Would like to know more, you-can search online for later this error: FWPKCLNT.SYS.
– STOP 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL - FWPKCLNT.SYS
– 0x0000001E STOP: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - FWPKCLNT.SYS
– 0 00000050 × STOP: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - FWPKCLNT.SYS
Once this error appeared on an operating system Windows, the user is tempted to search the file on websites .sys file download. This would be a huge mistake, because this file may suffer modifying, or be virused intentionally. Being a file system it is quite dangerous to download it from other sources, other than from the original installation kit of Windows, made available by Microsoft license.
Causes of Errors FWPKCLNT.SYS
The blue screen errors generated by FWPKCLNT.SYS can have several causes that need to be investigated step by step and taken by elimination. Most blue screen errors occur because of incompatibilities drivers one of the hardware (RAM, video card, hard disk, USB stick, web cam ...)
lately are increasingly raporate Blue Screen errors in operating systems Windows 8 Pro. They arise from incompatibility of hardware drivers.
BSoD errors cause list for FWPKCLNT.SYS
- Incorrect configuration or incopatibilitatea drivers of deviceAttached CEs operating system. Available especially for Windows 7 si Windows 8.
- corrupt registries (Windows registry) Or modified after installation is inadequate or uninstall a software.
- A infection with a virus or malware which led to corruption / modify the FWPKCLNT.SYS file or a driver that it responds directly to on the operating system.
- A hardware conflict. Incompatibility of devices attached to the Microsoft operating system Windows cu drivers installed on the system. In this case, it has often happened that blue screen errors occurred immediately after the computer was started, and solving was very simple. All USB external components have been disconnected from the USB slots, including: keyboard, mouse, web cam, USB stick, USB sound card, USB WiFi card, Bluetooth USB card, hard drive externally.
- FWPKCLNT.SYS can give the blue screen error for a defective hard disk
- FWPKCLNT.SYS can report the STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption in the case of a bad or incompatible RAM with the operating system.
- Chapter RAM all, remember that some errors may occur and when we have more memory installed, but they are Frequently and / or latent different.
Blue Screen error resolution generated by FWPKCLNT.SYS
Enumerating the causes of which appear above these errors is simple to guess that you have to check each element. We do not recommend downloading the file download sites or file system drivers. Use original file from Microsoft.