If you use multiple email addresses hosted by different providers (live, yahoo, gmail), There is a simple solution to not have to get into all accounts to receive and send e-mails. It is enough to set up accounts live.com, hotmail.com or yahoo.comIn account gmail.
Here's how to set a mail.live.com address in your Gmail account:
1. Log into your Gmail account and go to link "Settings"(Somewhere in the top right).
2. Under "Settings", click on the tab "Accounts", and "Get mail from other email accounts of your" click "Add an e-mail that you have".
3. Enter your live.com address & “Next Step”
4. Add your live.com account settings. Enter live.com address, password and set:
POP server: pop3.live.com
Check the box for SSL connection.
5. Set if you want to send mail from Gmail account with live.com address.
6. To check if yours mail.live.com address to the address you set will be sent an email with a validation code (Send check). Intart in mail.live.com account and copy the verification code.
After entering the correct code and click the "Check" mail.live.com address is set to gmail account. Receive and send emails live.com directly from gmail account.
To set a Yahoo! Mail account, it takes account Yahoo! Mail Plus, Or a hack. Back :)