For most users, this Internet ExplorerPC's are similar to this Internet. It's minimum PC users who have knowledge. Even I remember that I was called by a relative who told me "help me out ... I do not go Internet. "When I got to the person I found that the Internet was going perfectly. Only problem was the disappearance shortcutof the Internet Explorer on Desktop. Not shaving ...
Users who found other internet browsers (Firefox, Opera, Flock, Safari), Almost forgetting the present Internet Exploreracquis.
Windows 7 allows us to eliminate almost all the Internet browser (IE8) on PCAPIs / laptopOur sites.
How to delete / hide the Internet Explorer 8 of Windows 7.
1. open control Panel and we click "Programs".
2. In the next panel we click on the "Turn Windows features on or off"(Under Programs and Features).
3. Uncheck the box next to Internet Explorer 8.
4. If you are sure you want to uninstall the Internet Explorer 8, click "Yes".
5. Wait until they finish the uninstall process.
We show how to uninstall Internet Explorer 8 from Windows 7, but we don't recommend this to anyone. It is quite possible that some sites are only accessible with Internet Explorer (Especially for ActiveX ®).