Each PC user should do a daily one check processes and services running on the system, network connections, the StartUp programs and drivers to detect in time (if applicable) any possible infection or remote connection or to ensure the "health" system is endangered. Such checks can be made simply by Task Manager, Built into every Windows application. But sometimes, for various reasons is required more detailed examination or try to remove suspicions about how the system works.
What's Running It is an application freewareCompatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista si Windows 7 that can help you make a thorough check of all the programs running in your system
What's Running features:
- check processes and provides relevant details about them (such as data performanceConsumption resources, CPU si memory, files dll loaded and run by each process services, as well as on IPs remote connections - If applicable)
- check system services (Which are stopped and are active) and drivers installed
- provides information about the files . Dll and files .exe existing system
- provides the ability to manage programs StartUp
- check which processes have loaded a module at a time
- provides information about the system (Installed memory, processor, OS etc.).
Please note: What's Running can detect if you are infected! For this need to install an antivirus and conducting regular scans.