In about a month,microsoft prepares one major update operating system Windows 10, and that everything goes well, it's working hard. Currently developers and curious insiders in Microsoft Insider Program can install and test Redstone 4. A preview beta of the Windows 10 version to be released this spring.
Future update of Windows 10 will bring significant changes to the level Windows Shell (the design / user interface) as well as the browser Microsoft Edge, Cortana si Settings.
News on Windows 10 Redstone 4 / Insider Preview 17101.1000 (rs4_release)
Microsoft's "home" Internet browser promises to be more focused on productivity, organization si safety. It brings some new elements that could make it a real rival for Chrome and Firefox.
- allows you to disable the sound in the tabs you want the user.
- Edge will be able to save EPUB free cards.
- will automatically fill in the personal data fields dedicated to them on the websites. If you first access an online store and want to place an order, do not waste time filling in fields for name, addresses, and other data.
- Improved IU interface with "Fluent Design" effects.
- Enhanced File InterfaceEPUB si PDF opened in Edge.
- the new version of Edge will support andService Workers. The system through which you can receive notifications from websites. In addition, web pages will refresh in background even if Microsoft Edge is closed.
Windows Shell - User Interface
- The effects of "Fluent Design" have been redesigned and attenuated
- "Fluent Design Acrylic"And"Reveal"Have been added to multiple Windows spaces. Including "Settings".
- The "Fluent Design" system is now present in Start Menu, in the application list.
- "clear all", "expand", "collapse" and "see more" of Action Center will now use the color you choose for the operating system.
- You can use it swipe with two fingers to clear all notifications from Action Center.
- Windows will display "lock screen"Customized after choosing your system user. Each user can have his own Windows lock screen.
- "Calendar" opens with "reveal effects" in the taskbar. New interface somewhat more appealing.
- For contacts kept in the taskbar, the applications they are connected to will be displayed first
- The Taskbar received an Acrylic Blur Effect effect
- Action Center received Microsoft Fluent Design. As a parenthesis, Microsoft Fluent Design will see it appear in most Windows 10 shells. Not just the ones mentioned by us.
- "clear all" in the Notification Center has been changed to "clear all notifications"
- Quick access to live app settings in the Start Menu is facilitated. Click right on "live" apps in Start Menu> More> App Settings.
-Task View now includes one Timeline(timeline) that allows you to return over time and reopen the latest applications up to 30 days.
- Virtual Desktops (Virtual Desktops) are now added to the top of Task View
- The Fluent Design effect automatically disables the Save Power Mode. Especially on your laptop, when it is not connected to a power source.
- The new UI allows you to reposition the contacts in the task bar. Taskbar.
These are the most significant changes to the interface (UI) and changes to the Microsoft Edge browser, but if you install Redstone 4, you will definitely discover more.