Microsoft recently released a new update for the Windows 11 Dev Channel. Preview Build 25272 comes with some minor news compared to the previous version, but it solves some errors and bugs from previous versions.
Starting with this update, the inbox version has been removed Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)And users WSL are invited on GitHub to update to the latest version of WSL to ensure that Windows Subsystem for Linux it will still run on PC.
Changes and news on Windows 11 Build 25272
The Quick Assist application has been moved from Windows Tool in the application list. Thus, users have faster access to the remote application.
Action suggestions for searches of copied text are removed Microsoft Edge and websites are displayed in the section "Recommended"In Start.
Added refresh button for Windows prince. The files that are pending.
In addition to these small novelties, bugs of the previous versions were also solved. Many errors in the Task Manager have been resolved, and for Arm64 users the error that generates a black screen when returning from the mode has been resolved Sleep or Hibernate.
- Fixed an issue causing filtering by publisher name to not match correctly on the Processes page.
- Fixed an issue causing some services to not show in the Services page after filtering is applied.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in new processes appearing in a filtered list if launched while a filter is set.
- Fixed an issue where Task Manager did not display light and dark content correctly, rendering potentially unreadable text.
- Fixed an issue causing the Startup apps page in Task manager to not list any apps for some Insiders.
- If there are no matching search results, Task Manager will now explicitly say that.
- Fixed a Task Manager crash that could happen when attempting to end certain processes.
- You can now set focus to the search box by pressing CTRL + F
Update Windows 11 Build 25272 is only available to users whose PCs are enrolled in the Dev Channel.