Desktop gadgetSites made their first device operating system Windows Vista. I say "first" as the default elements Microsoft Windows.
In the operating system Windows Vista, the gadgets appeared immediately after installing OSon Windows Sidebar. With the launch of the system Windows 7, these small applications were "hidden" leaving activation each user their choice. Desktop gadgetSites in Windows 7 si Vista are applications with quick access from Desktop. Calendar, Watch, CPU meter, RSS Reader, Weather and more.
How to access Desktop Gadgets in Windows 7.
1. Right click pe DesktopAnd in the context menu we click "Gadgets".
2. In Gadget Gallery find gadgets that are already installed. Available.
To enable a gadget just choose a gadget and make double-click it.
The image above appears only default installed gadgets in the gallery Windows 7. To download and install more gadgets, do click on the link "Get more gadgets online"The Gadget Gallery.
3. Click on the button Download in English & Click on the install.
4. Select the gadget to open the Windows Desktop Gadgets & Click OK.
5. Security Warning - Click Install
6. The new desktop gadget has been installed. - CPU Meter (Eight, Quad, Triple and Dual Core)
Uninstall Desktop Gadgets
1. In Gadget Gallery right-click the gadget you want to remove & click Uninstall.
Windows Gadgets are fun, but I don't think it's okay to keep them on permanently. After you activate a few gadgets, you will notice that the sidebar.exe process will require some RAM (in Task Manager > Tab "Processes"). Not much, but enough to interfere if you run large applications.