Market share Windows 11 globally in Q1 2023

When you're connected to technology in your everyday life, it's normal to know what's new in operating systems, devices and gadgets. You enter a bubble from which you don't seem to realize that around you, most people don't even know what it means"beta” for an operating system, let alone be curious to test it. Market share Windows 11 globally in Q1 2023 (market share), can say a lot about how quickly most people align with new technologies.

Officially released by Microsoft on Oct. 5. 2021, Windows 11 was received as a major upgrade from the previous version, Windows 10. However, it also came with a problem for many users, who even if they wanted to switch from Windows 10 or Windows 7, Windows 11, they failed because of the requirements of the new system.

This PC can’t run Windows 11. About this installation limitation Windows 11 on computers that do not support TPM 2.0 and UEFI Secure Boot, I wrote in an older tutorial. I also showed how it can be installed Windows 11 on a PC without TPM 2.0 and UEFI.

Returning to the subject of the article, the market share Windows 11 globally in Q1 2023, according to statcounter.com, it shows that until now, almost 21% of internet users Windows from all over the world, they made the switch to Windows 11. Most likely, the majority are those who bought new computers and laptops with an operating system Windows 11.

Use Windows 11 globally in Q1 2023

Use Windows 11 globally in Q1 2023
Statistics statcounter.com

In March 2023, Windows 10 is the clear leader with 73.48%, and some stability can be observed in the graph, while Windows 11 has a noticeable increase. However, growth Windows 11 it is more urgent for those who exchange their old computers with Windows 7.

Most users who have made the transition from older operating systems, to Windows 11, are from Great Britain (27.3%), Oceania (27.2%), USA (26.3%) and Canada (24.48%). Windows 11 has a market share in Europe close to the global average.

In conclusion, if this trend continues, Windows 10 will hold supremacy on the market until the end of 2024. Microsoft announced that it will provide support for Windows 10, at least until October 14, 2025.

Passionate about technology, I enjoy writing on StealthSettings.com since 2006. I have a rich experience in operating systems: macOS, Windows, and Linux, as well as in programming languages and blogging platforms (WordPress) and for online stores (WooCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop).

How to » Windows 11 » Market share Windows 11 globally in Q1 2023
Leave a Comment