If you use suite Microsoft Office 2013Probably already have noticed that the program Microsoft Office Picture Manager not included in the package. Microsoft Office Picture Manager is a tool for view, editing si adminimage recordingThat many users Office use it as program default for Viewing photo files. It also provides some editing options very efficient and easy to use, such as crop, self-correct, flip, rotate, resize or red-eye removal.
Users who already updated Microsoft Office 2013 and miss Picture ManagerCan install this tool in the system (and to use it with the new suite Office) By following the instructions below.
How can we install Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013?
- Picture Manager to install you need a setup for one suites Office previous 2013 (ie Office 2010, Office 2007 or Office 2003) Containing the respective tool.
- After which run setup for the previous version of Office, Click the button Customize
- the list of options displayed, click on link each program and select Not Available
- then click on Microsoft Office Picture ManagerLocated in Office tools, And select the menu option Run from My Computer
- finally, click on Install now because Microsoft Office Picture Manager to be installed on your system. The process will only take a few minutes, then you will be able to use Picture Manager with the new Microsoft suite Office 2013.
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to install Microsoft Office Picture Manager back in Microsoft Office 2013