If you use suite Microsoft Office 2013Probably already have noticed that the program Microsoft Office Picture Manager not included in the package. Microsoft Office Picture Manager is a tool for view, editing si image managementThat many Office users use it as default schedule for Viewing photo files. It also provides some editing options very efficient and easy to use, such as crop, self-correct, flip, rotate, resize or red-eye removal.
Users who already updated Microsoft Office 2013 and miss Picture ManagerCan install this tool in the system (and to use it together with the new Office suite) By following the instructions below.
How can we install Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013?
- Picture Manager to install you need a setup for one previous Office suites 2013 (ie Office 2010, Office 2007 or Office 2003) Containing the respective tool.
- After which run setup previous version of Office, click on the Customize
- the list of options displayed, click on link each program and select Not Available
- then click on Microsoft Office Picture ManagerLocated in Office Tools, And select the menu option Run from My Computer
- finally, click on Install now Microsoft Office Picture Manager that is installed in your system process will take only a few minutes, then you can use Picture Manager together with the new Microsoft Office suite 2013.
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to install Microsoft Office Picture Manager Microsoft Office back in 2013