Transparency Windows 7 is activated immediately after installation (if your computer configuration allows this), but it is somewhat transparent blurredIe something like
If you want to give your operating system complete transparency as glass, follow exactly the instructions in this tutorial.
Attention! For them (instructions) to take effect, you need to login first on an Administrator account and also have Aero enabled before going to work (Otherwise all work will be for nothing, even if it will activate that interface).
1. Download the following archive (depending on the system - on 32 or 63 bit), extract the two files and replace the original ones with them. It is absolutely imperative that before you do this to make a backup of the file system (At least of the two to be replaced, dwm.exe si uDWM.dll).
For 7 32-bit Windows > download link<
For 7 64-bit Windows > download link<
- After you unpack the downloaded files, right click on it and select Properties Menu
- in tab General, Click on Unblock then OK (If the button Unblock no, it means that files are already unlocked)
- open Services (type: services.msc in Search site from Start Menu then let Enter), And stop the service temporarily Desktop Windows Manager Session Manager
- in Windows Explorer browse by locations C: WindowsSystem32dwm.exe si C: WindowsSystem32uDWM.dll, And replace the two files that you downloaded earlier (for this to be possible, you must pay full permissions on the two files - take full ownership & control). Do not forget to make a back-up of them in case you want to return to the original transparency (Blur) of Windows.
- open again Services and restart the service Desktop Windows Manager Session Manager
2. If you wish to Full transparency enabled only for one user, Follow these steps:
- download and extract the following archive file .Reg of it (preferably on desktop)
- click on Enable_Current_User_Full_Transparency.reg, select Go menu, then click on Run (Yes-> Yes-> OK)
- restart your computer for the changes to take effect
3. If you wish to enable complete transparency for all computer users, Follow the steps below:
- download and extract the following archive file .Reg of this (all on desktop)
- right click on the file Enable_All_Users_Full_Transparency.reg, select Go and click on Run.
- right click on Desktop and select Personalize then click on Windows Color (At the bottom of the window)
- tick Transparency Enable then adjust the color intensity as desired (right = less transparent to opaque / left = more transparent or completely transparent) and click on OK
- restart your computer
If you wish to Full transparency disable, Use the following files:
Note: Full Transparency will not work and the taskbar. Make sure to make a backup of the registry before using files. Above reg. If you are in complete transparency for all computer users, the user is enabled you will not need to activate / adjust transparency manually from Control Panel - Personalize. Only other users will have to follow those instructions. Success!