Good brand that the condoms But all until proven otherwise. 1 at all is even 1.000 break. Like this can be said about "security"An operating system Windows XP. 1 even at 1.000, all it breaks. : D
Okay ... problem that I want to tie tonight, is related to "User Accounts". I encountered computers that did not have access only to a user with limited rights and that of course Ate Administrator was protected with DUREX. Sorry ... Password (Computer administrator - Password Protected). Restriction to download the systray restriction, restriction on N applications operating system. Ehh ... I felt "Limited account". :).
There are many ways to bypass the password of an administrator user and more than that, it can be located and / or changed. The simplest method bypass:
- Turn on the computer. (That's the first step, and the hardest). When there Windows XP Welcome Screen (The screen that displays the operating system users), press the keys CTRL+OTHER+DELETE and will open the login menu 'Log On to Windows"When prompted to type username (user Name) And password to the user (User Password). In the box meant for user-type "Administrator"And the password leave void. Click OK or directly press the key ENTER. At this point, you will be logged in the operating system and of course the Admin user unlimited the system. Without restrictions!
If you are the system administrator and use this method simply because you forgot admin user password, The password can be (re) set by the above procedure, via Command Prompt (cmd.exe).
Start -> Run -> cmd -> enter <- This is the tutorial to access Command Prompt
Change the password of Admin User on Windows XP / Home Edition in cmd
1. net user (Show users existing operating system / User accounts for \ computername)
2. net user nume_user *
3. The right "Type the password for the user"Writes new password.
4. "Retype the password to confirm: "Rewrite new password.
5. The command completed successfully ;)
Log Off & Switch User Admin: D
Video Tutorial. Bypass Administrator Password In Windows Xp