Transparency in Windows 7 is activated immediately after installation (if the computer configuration allows this), but this is somewhat transparent blurredIe something like
If you want to give your operating system complete transparency as glass, follow exactly the instructions in this tutorial.
Attention! For them (instructions) to take effect, you need to login first on an Administrator account and also have Aero enabled before going to work (Otherwise all work will be for nothing, even if it will activate that interface).
1. Download the following archive (depending on the system - on 32 or 63 bit), extract the two files and replace the original ones with them. It is absolutely imperative that before you do this to make a backup of the file system (At least of the two to be replaced, dwm.exe si uDWM.dll).
- After you unpack the downloaded files, right click on it and select Properties Menu
- in tab General, Click on Unblock then OK (If the button Unblock no, it means that files are already unlocked)
- open Services (type: services.msc in Search site from Start Menu then let Enter), And stop the service temporarily desktop Windows Manager Session Manager
- in Windows Explorer browse by locations C: WindowsSystem32dwm.exe si C: WindowsSystem32uDWM.dll, And replace the two files that you downloaded earlier (for this to be possible, you must pay full permissions on the two files - take full ownership & control). Do not forget to make a back-up of them in case you want to return to the original transparency (Blur) of Windows.
- open again Services and restart the service Desktop Windows Manager Session Manager
2. If you wish to Full transparency enabled only for one user, Follow these steps:
- download and extract the following archive file .Reg of it (preferably on desktop)
- click on Enable_Current_User_Full_Transparency.reg, select Go menu, then click on Run (Yes-> Yes-> OK)
- restart your computer for the changes to take effect
3. If you wish to enable complete transparency for all computer users, Follow the steps below:
- download and extract the following archive file .Reg of this (all on desktop)
- right click on the file Enable_All_Users_Full_Transparency.reg, select Go and click on Run.
- right click on Desktop and select Personalize then click on Windows Color (At the bottom of the window)
- tick Transparency Enable then adjust the color intensity as desired (right = less transparent to opaque / left = more transparent or completely transparent) and click on OK
- restart your computer
If you wish to Full transparency disable, Use the following files:
Note: complete transparency will not work and the taskbar. Be sure to make a backup of the registry before using files. Reg above. If enable complete transparency for all users of your computer, the user that is Activation does not will need to activate / manually adjust the transparency of control Panel - Personalize. But other users will have to follow these instructions. Success!(How to fix) Bad Image - Exception Processing Message Parameters 0xc000007b 0x753D57EC ... (Windows Error 7) »»
Old: «« Create a Shortcut to terminate non-responsive applications in Windows 7 [Not-Responding Apps]
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can we enable full transparency in Windows 7 [Fully Clear Transparency type]
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- الشفافية في الكمبيوتر
- شفافية ويندوز ذهبت
- الملف مسؤول عن شفافية win7
- タ ス ク バ ー 完全 透過 ぼ や け な い
- Aero Glass (Transparent) Theme For Windows 7fully transparent
- ความ โปร่งแสง หน้าต่าง win7
- Bild suddig windows 7
- ملف شفافية وندوز 7