In the last decade, whether we wanted it or not, technology and the Internet have become part of our lives. Exept the elderly, mostly interacted and interact at least once a day with a device connected to the Internet.
This huge network, Internet, connect at this time about 15 billion devices. From mobile phones, smartphones, computers, TVs, laptops and tablets, to systems and medical equipment, industrial, educational and research.
On the internet you can do almost anything. From Online dating and marriage, up to bank transfers, control air conditioning and household elective remote feeding cat or dog, The acquisition of movable and immovable property, and even controlling heartbeat for the sick.
As far as 2020 it is estimated that this maze called the Internet, will connect over 50 billion devices, Allowing hackers to infiltrate our electronics device and computer systems.
Major targets are targeted by hackers big companiesWhere industrial espionage is practiced, banking institutions, research institutes, The educational, governmental institutions and the business environment.
Of course any average user, so-called "home user" is not exempt from cyber attacks launched by hackers. From a simple laptop may be stolen data bank cards, of documents and confidential information prejudicial to the victim.
According to the rapotMerrill Lynch Global Research April 2016, global cyber attacks caused damage of about 575 billion dollars.
How can we protect against hackers and cyber attacks
There have been many cases when software vendors anti-virus They were overwhelmed by hackers, and many systems have been broken, even if they had integrated software protection. Despite the investments in security are enormous online, there will always be gaps to be exploited by hackers.
If you ask a hacker who is the best way to protect the information on a computer, laptop or smartphone, he says:
- Close all Wi-Fi connections, Bluetooth
- Unplugging internet device
- The device does not connect to another that is connected to a local network or Internet.
- Do not connect external hard drives or other storage units.
Basically, a maximum security solution is total isolation of the device. Preventing it interact with any type of device or external network.
A solution is impossible as long as we are dependent connections.
It remains still handy option to secure our own devices connected to the internet and to be very careful which websites they visit and what files open in the email.
Here are some safety measures that any home user can easily apply:
- Constant updating of the software anti-virusTo recognize phishing websites and malware applications that try to enter the system.
- Dual-factor authentication online accounts, biometric solutions si data encryption stored and sent to the Internet.
- The periodic change password and the use of a strong passwords which contain characters made up of symbols (@ # $% ^), letters (az) and numbers (0-9).
- Evaluation system by a hacker to identify possible vulnerabilities of the system.
- Avoid public Wi-Fi connections (Airports, restaurants, cafes, and other public places where percent Free Wi-Fi networks)
- Backup (Backup) data in a Cloud service or an external hard drive.
Last but not least, an important factor for online protection, it is education and user attention. Accessing adult websites or having unlawful content, opening links on e-mail, without identifying the URL and investigate where it leads, can lead to inflitrarea hackers or compromise confidential data.How synchronize Gmail Notes on Notes app on iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Mac OS X »»
Old: «« 12.4.1 iTunes Update - VoiceOver, Sync Photos & Bug Fixes
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How do we protect themselves against hackers and cyber attacks
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- एंटीवायरस सॉफ्टवेयर डाउनलोड
- कैसे हैकर्स से मोबाइल उपकरणों की रक्षा के लिए
- वायरस सॉफ्टवेयर
- How do I fix my computer?
- साइबर नेटिक्स जुड़ा है
- proteger phone against ataques cibernéticos
- हैकर्स उपकरण
- वायरस क्लीनर