In this tutorial you learn how to disable notifications Windows Security pe Windows 11, which are not critical. Those notifications that appear when Microsoft Defender Antivirus did not detect any malware at the last report.
OS Windows 10 si Windows 11 have a much more robust notification system compared to all versions of Windows previous. System notifications of installed applications and especially of Microsoft Defender Antivirus, even when theoretically it would not be the case. Notifications in system tray and in Notifications Center about reports that say no security threat has been detected.
To be honest, these notifications are absolutely useless. They do not present anything critical, and their only purpose is to remind the user that Microsoft Defender Antivirus he is active and doing his job.
How to turn off notifications Windows Security pe Windows 11 – Non-Critical Alerts
To disable notifications Windows Security pe Windows 11 it is not enough to click the button "Dismiss” from the notice. It will disappear until the system sends you a notification with a new report telling you that Microsoft Defender Antivirus it did not detect any security threats.
1. You open Windows Security pe Windows 11Then click on Settings in the lower left part of the security settings panel.
2. click on "Manage notifications".
3. Here are all the settings from where they can be administered security notices of the components Windows Security. Notifications regarding viruses and cyber threats, firewall or account integrity.
You will not be able to disable critical notifications. Those notifications that appear when a virus has been detected on the computer or when an application malware was launched from the local network. You can instead deactivate alerts that are not critical. Including those alerts in which a threat was detected, but which does not require prompt action from the user.
You can disable notifications such as:
- Recent activity and scan results (Virus & threat protection)
- Threats found, but no immediate action is needed (Virus & threat protection)
- Account protection notifications
It is not recommended to disable notifications for blocked files and activities (Files or activities are blocked). It is good to find out in real time if a file or an application has been blocked by Microsoft Defender Antivirus.