La Windows Build conference, Held yesterday in California, microsoft finally showed a preview of new Windows 8. It will be totally different from previous Windows systems, at least in terms graphical user interface (GUI).
Built on a solid foundation Windows 7The new operating system will bring improvements performance, security si reliabilit. In addition, the new Metro-style interfaceDesigned specifically to improve touch experienceWill display important information for users and will provide total control thereof.
Along with the presentation made during Windows BuildMicrosoft announced 8 launch of Windows Developers Preview (A kind of pre-beta version of the operating system), which is Available for download since last night, in three variants:
- special platform for developers, Available only 64-bit and contains Links tool Special development Metro applications (Windows SDK, Microsoft Visual Studio Express 11, Microsoft Expression Blend 5), as well as 28 Metro applications (Including application BUILD Conference)
- two platforms preview (available x86 si x64) Containing only Metro applications aimed at familiarizing Windows user with new interface
Before installing preview Windows platforms 8 check that your system meets the following requirements:
- processor (32 or 64-bit) of 1 GHz or faster
- 1 GB RAM minimum for 32-bit or 2 GB RAM for 64-bit
- 16 GB minimum (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit) space-bar disk
- DirectX 9 with driver WDDM 1.0 (Or strongest)
- (Optional) Touch screen monitor to test the new interface specifically designed touch-input
Download Windows Developer Preview 8 (with tool-ins for creating applications), 64-bit (4.8 GB ISO) Sha 1 hash – 6FE9352FB59F6D0789AF35D1001BD4E4E81E42AF
Download Windows Developer Preview 8, 64-bit (3.6 GB ISO) Sha 1 hash – 79DBF235FD49F5C1C8F8C04E24BDE6E1D04DA1E9
Download Windows Developer Preview 8, 32-bit (2.8 GB ISO) Sha 1 hash – 4E0698BBABE01ED27582C9FC16AD21C4422913CC
Note: Preview Windows platforms 8 are only available in English.
STEALTH SETTINGS - Download Windows 8 Developers Preview