Apple recently released an update recommended to all users of OS X Yosemite .
Update site 10.10.5 It comes with some troubleshooting compatibility, stability and especially with solving some problems security.
OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
- Upgrade compatibility certain e-mail servers, When used Mail application on Mac OS X.
– Solve the problem Import files video from GoPro camera application Photographs.
– Solve errors which prevents the playback of video files in QuickTime Player.
How do update to Mac
First, it is advisable to make a backup of the entire operating system. You can do this using timemachine utility. Updates can be done in two ways:
1. Via App Store > Boton Updates.
2. Download and installation directly on site Apple, from the section for updates.
Download and installation OS X Yosemite v10.10.5 Update – apple.com.
This update requires restart OS X and takes about 20 minutes.