Normally, when we want to delete a user in Windows XPThe solution is very simple: open control Panel > Administrative Tools> Computer Management> Local Users and Groups> User, Give the user right-clicking on that we want to delete and select Delete.
In some situations, however, such as the view bogdan brought in comments on this article, users simply Keep deleted.
Can you tell me how to delete a user in Administrator Windows Because XP will not let me [...] Of course I login with Administrator user and password when it starts Windows XP. I can not delete it from control Panel.
The most likely cause of this problem may be times that user belongs to the Administrators group of the system (and were granted Administrator privileges when it was created), in which case you must first Boot Windows in Safe Mode then we login using the username Administrator default user to delete "stubborn" or user Administrator (the set of Windows XP) not active (That can be accessed only in Safe Mode) and outside of the user that we want to delete do not have another user created in the system (Windows needs at least one user to be able to load).
In this case it is a Administrator user (First version) not let removed from the system using the method described at the beginning of this article. If the user can not be removed from control Panel even when Windows is booted in Safe Mode, the following method will definitely have more chances of success.
- in the field of law Open type the command userpassword2 control and click on OK
- opens a window User Accounts which will list all existing Windows users. Select the user you want to delete and click remove
- will see a dialog will ask if you are sure you want to delete the user. Click OK
And ready. User was removed from the system and after restart Windows will log directly the other existing user (whether the user is Administrator, be it by another user) if it does not set a passwordOr displays login screen (Windows Logon) If it is password protected (or if there are more users create).
If the default Administrator user is not active - And you have no other user created out of the system you want to delete - will be activated automatically after deleting the other userFor Windows can be loaded.How can we change the Windows Experience Index in Windows 7 »»
Old: «« PeaZip create and extract archives in any format into Windows and Linux
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can we delete a user with administrator privileges in Windows XP
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- Windows XP - ako zmazat uzivatela <
- vymazat ako z windows dvoch spravcov
- i diritti di Amministratore come togliere
- administrador xp cuenta como quitar
- ازالة امتيازات مسؤول من مجموعة
- win7 jelszó törlése törlése csökkentett modban
- Delete user administration
- kako na xp administrator obrisati
- كيفية حذف مستخدم من الكمبيوتر ويندوز xp
- rendszergazdai jogosultság nem torol windows 8
- حذف حساب ماك بوك
- طريقة حذف حساب المستخدم في mac
- As delete the password from Windows XP password if
- no tiene usted Privilegio Win XP
- prenosnik skrbnik zamenjaj
- How do I delete an administrator account 10 windows safe mode
- خطوات الغاء حساب المستخدمين من القايمة UserAccount xp لوندوز
- kako na windows promijeniti administratora 10
- usunac jak w 8.1 Tryba Windows administrator awaryjnym
- הרשאות משתמש ווינדוס אקספי לווינדוס 10