Normally, when we want to delete a user in Windows XPThe solution is very simple: open Control Panel > Administrative Tools> Computer Management> Local Users and Groups> User, Give the user right-clicking on that we want to delete and select Delete.
In some situations, however, such as the view bogdan brought in comments on this article, users simply Keep deleted.
Can you tell me how to delete a user in Administrator Windows Because XP will not let me [...] Of course I login with Administrator user and password when it starts Windows XP. I can not delete it from Control Panel.
The most likely cause of this problem may be times that user belongs to the Administrators group of the system (and were granted administrator privileges when it was created), in which case you must first Boot Windows in Safe Mode then we login using the username Administrator default user to delete "stubborn" or user Administrator (the set of Windows XP) not active (That can be accessed only in Safe Mode) and outside of the user that we want to delete do not have another user created in the system (Windows needs at least one user to be able to load).
In this case it is a Administrator user (First version) not let removed from the system using the method described at the beginning of this article. If the user can not be removed from Control Panel even when Windows is booted in Safe Mode, the following method will definitely have more chances of success.
- in the field of the right to Open type the command userpassword2 control and click on OK
- opens a window User Accounts which will list all existing Windows users. Select the user you want to delete and click Remove
- will see a dialog will ask if you are sure you want to delete the user. Click OK
And ready. User was removed from the system and after restart Windows will log directly the other existing user (whether the user is Administrator, be it by another user) if it does not set a wordOr displays login screen (Windows Logon) If it is password protected (or if there are more users create).
If the default Administrator user is not active - And you have no other user created out of the system you want to delete - will be activated automatically after deleting the other userFor Windows can be loaded.How we can change Windows Experience Index in Windows 7 »»
Old: «« PeaZip create and extract archives in any format into Windows and Linux
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can we delete a user with administrator privileges in Windows XP
Users who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- cuenta con borrar privilege administrativos Windows XP
- usunac jak w 8.1 Tryba Windows administrator awaryjnym
- 8 windows rendszergazdai jogosultság megszüntetése
- διαγραφη administrator
- how do I delete a user from the poppy
- αλλαγη διαχειριστη windows 10
- كيف احذف مستخدم على نظام اكس بي
- win7 jelszó törlése törlése csökkentett modban
- kako izbrisat administratorske ovlasti
- How do I delete a user on windows.xp
- As administrator deleted on other computers
- How do I delete an administrator account
- καταργηση λογαριασμου administrator
- عند حذف اليوزر من الويندوز ولا استطيع الدخول
- eliminar alto Privilegio
- الغاء حسابات المستخدمين لويندوز xp
- opravneni spravce down Windows XP
- Windows XP administrator uklanjanje lozinke
- uzivatela vimazat ako z notebuku
- kako izbrisati Geslive administratorja in Zagon