La conference Windows Build, Held yesterday in California Microsoft finally showed one preview of the new operating system Windows 8. It will be totally different systems Windows above, at least in terms of graphical user interface (GUI).
Built on a solid foundation system Windows 7The new operating system brings improvements performance, security si reliabilit. In addition, the new Metro-style interfaceSpecifically created to improve Experience touchWill display important information for users and provide total control them.
Once the presentations made during the Windows Build, Microsoft announced and the launch Windows 8 Developers Preview (A kind of pre-beta version of the operating system), which is available at download since last night, in three versions:
- Special platform for developers, Available only on 64-bit and contains tool's special development Metro applications (Windows SDK, Microsoft Visual Studio Express 11, Microsoft Expression Blend 5) And Metro applications 28 (Including application BUILD Conference)
- two platforms preview (Available x86 si x64) Containing only Metro applications, designed to familiarize Windows user with new interface
Before installing the platforms preview Windows 8 check if your system meets the following requirements:
- processor (32 or 64-bit) 1 GHz or faster
- 1 GB RAM minimum for 32-bit or 2 GB RAM for 64-bit
- 16 GB minimum (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit) space disk
- DirectX 9 Driver WDDM 1.0 (Or strongest)
- (Optional) Touch screen monitor to test the new interface specifically designed touch-input
Download Windows Developer Preview 8 (with tool-ins for creating applications), 64-bit (4.8 GB ISO) 1 hash sha - 6FE9352FB59F6D0789AF35D1001BD4E4E81E42AF
Download Windows Developer Preview 8, 64-bit (3.6 GB ISO) 1 hash sha - 79DBF235FD49F5C1C8F8C04E24BDE6E1D04DA1E9
Download Windows Developer Preview 8, 32-bit (2.8 GB ISO) 1 hash sha - 4E0698BBABE01ED27582C9FC16AD21C4422913CC
Note: Preview platforms Windows 8 are only available in English.