It happens sometimes when you install a program Windows 7 or Windows VistaIt is not entirely compatible with new operating systems. Program Compatibility Assistant – Might not have this program installed correctly, Occurs mainly in programs / applications that were created for operating systems Windows XP or older.
Program Compatibility Assistant (PCA) Is a service of Windows 7That check installer application the system. Check their compatibility. It happens in many cases this message incompatibility occur in softwareSites were fully installed and running smoothly on Windows 7.
More experienced users who know better application compatibility issues for XP pe Windows 7Can disable this serviceThat consumers and system resources. We do not recommend this tutorial less experienced users.
Disable Program Compatibility Assistant (PCA) in Windows 7.
1. First, you must open Windows Services. "Twilight Zone"Operating system, where all system services.
Click on the sign Windows (Start), and in the box "Search Programs and Files'type services.msc .
2. We list Program Compatibility Assistant Service, right click & StopTo stop the service.
After closing the box Service ControlThe service is stopped.
3. Simple "Stop" the Program Compatibility Assistant Service, interrupted only run until after the first reboot the PC. To permanently stop the service, right-click it, go to "Properties"And select"Disable"To"Startup type'
Apply & OK.
Program Compatibility Assistant Service was stopped completely, but if I install a program Windows compatible 7, Do not be surprised that they would appear errors in software without Windows 7 to send notification de warning.
disabling Program Compatibility Assistant Service is recommended only for experienced users who know better compatibility of the new operating system, Microsoft Windows 7.
Program Compatibility Assistant Service is a service introduced by Microsoft with the launch operating system Windows Vista. This service operating pcasvc.dll (Service name: PcaSvc), Launched in package svchost.exe.Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error Could not Be Converted to string in ... all-in-one-seo-pack / aioseop.class.php online 285 »»
Old: «« Winlogon.Exe (Microsoft Windows Logon Process vs Trojan / Virus)
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Program Compatibility Assistant - This program CORRECTLY Might not have installed [Windows 7]
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- 10 윈도우 프로그램 이 제대로 설치 되지
- Windows Program Compatibility Assistant fungsi 8
- Download the Compatibilidade Assistente XP programs
- Maksud software compatibility assintant
- Program Compatibility Assistant
- Asystent zgodności programów
- скачать помощник по оновлению до Windows 7
- fungsi Program Compatibility Assistant
- قم بايقاف تشغيل نمط التوافق
- Compatibility assistant to gi program
- del cual es la funcion Program Compatibility Assistant
- mengatasi Program Compatibility Assistant
- May bao loi Might not have this program installed CORRECTLY
- Aviso nurses como quitar programas para la compatibilidad of
- Haber is no schedule Põdrala Parish instalado correctamente
- is no schedule is instalo correctamente
- Might not have this program installed correctly مشكلة
- Program za kompatibilnost
- del cual es la funcion assistant program compatibility?