Before we show you how to connect an Apple mouse, "Magic Mouse" to a laptop or PC with Windows 10, let's make some clarifications.
Magic Mouse si Magic Mouse 2 there are two identical mouse models made by Apple. Most significant difference between the two models is like the old version works on batteries, and the new version is with non-resettable internal battery. Another difference is the green LED indicator, which on the new model.
Although I have seen many Windows users excited about how this mouse looks, I would not personally recommend it on Windows. Magic Mouse is designed specifically for Apple MacOS (iMac Pro, MacBook, Mac, Mac-Mac) operating systems, and many of its functions / capabilities are impossible to operate on the Windows PC. Neither is it a good idea. Using a normal mouse on MacOS becomes extreme sport for the user. It will be unable to execute many mouse functions on macOS.
If you still have a Magic Mouse and you have not bought a Mac yet (the mouse may be a beginning :)), it can be connected and used on a Windows 10 PC. Not familiar with the macOS operating system is very likely you will not realize that on Windows you will not use it for half its capacity.
How to Connect a Magic Mouse / Magic Mouse 2 to a PC / Laptop with Windows 10
1. First of all we need to have a laptop or a PC with Bluetooth support, and it is activated.
2. Open the Magic Mouse mouse on the bottom button.
3. We go to Windows 10 in: "Windows Settings"→"Devices (Bluetooth, printers, mouse)"→"Bluetooth and other devices"And we activate"Bluetooth". On.
4. In the "Add a device"We select the first option. Bluetooth.
5. In the list of bluetooth devices you will find the Magic mouse. In our case, this is called "Stealth's Mouse". The name was set on your MacBook.
6. Double-click the mouse name to connect to Windows 10. Under his name will appear status: Connected.
Another, faster way to connect a Magic Mouse to Windows 10 is to use the Bluetooth shortcut in systray. Right-click on the Bluetooth sign in the systray and click "Add a Bluetooth Device".
If you've used Magic Mouse on Mac, you'll be a little disappointed. With the exception of touch: scroll up and scroll down, on Windows 10 you will not be able to use the swipe, smart zoom and other touch features.