Before we show you how to connect a mouse Apple, "Magic Mouse" on a laptop or PC with Windows 10, let's make some clarifications.
Magic Mouse si Magic Mouse 2 are two mouse models produced by Apple, almost identical. Most significant difference between the two models is like the old version works on batteries, and the new version is with non-resettable internal battery. Another difference is the green LED indicator, which on the new model.
Although I have seen many users Windows excited about how this mouse looks, personally I would not recommend it Windows. Magic Mouse is designed by Apple especially for devices with operating system macOS (iMac Pro MacBook, MacEtc. Mac-Mac), and many of its functions / capabilities are impossible to operate on Windows PC. Conversely, it is not a good idea. Using a normal mouse on macOS, it becomes an extreme sport for the user. It will be unable to perform many of the mouse functions on macBONE.
If you still received a Magic Mouse as a gift and you have not yet bought one Mac (mouse can be a start :)), it can be connected and used on a PC with Windows 10. Not familiar with the operating system macOS is very likely to not realize that on Windows you will not use it at half its capacity.
How to connect a Magic Mouse / Magic Mouse 2 to a PC / laptop with Windows 10
1. First of all we need to have a laptop or a PC with Bluetooth support, and it is activated.
2. Open the Magic Mouse mouse on the bottom button.
3. We're going Windows 10 in the: "Windows Settings”→“Devices (Bluetooth, printers, mouse)”→“Bluetooth and other devices"And activate"Bluetooth". On.
4. In the box “Add a device”Select the first option. Bluetooth.
5. The Magic mouse will also be found in the list of found bluetooth devices. In our case it is called "Stealth's Mouse“. The name has been set to MacBook.
6. Double-click the mouse name to connect it to Windows 10. Status will appear under his name: Connected.
Another option, something faster to connect a Magic Mouse to Windows 10, is to use the Bluetooth shortcut in the systray. Right-click on the Bluetooth sign in the systray and click "Add a Bluetooth Device".
If you have ever used Magic Mouse on Mac, you will be a little disappointed. Except for the touch functions: scroll up and scroll down, on Windows 10 you will not be able to use the swipe, smart zoom and other touch functions.