Sometimes when you try to install drivers in Windows 8, We get error messages we say either "A digitally signed driver is required"Or that"The driver installation failed". While the previous systems Windows no such requirements and / or errors were met, Windows 8 is trying to impose it on users only installing drivers with digital signature, And although it could eventually mean a good thing (more security and certainly not installed System drivers inappropriate) Can become a problem when trying to connect new devices the system (such as certain Android devices) And Windowsthe driver does not want to install drivers for these for the reasons specified above. And yet there is a way in which users Windows You can NEVER install digitally unsigned drivers Diaries devices, and the solution is in the instructions below.
How to install drivers without digital signature in Windows 8?
- open menu Charms in Start Screen and click on SettingsThen on Change PC Settings
- in the setup menu click General
- section Advanced Startup (Where we find options for modifying startup), click on the Restart now
- selected from the menu Troubleshoot
- then go to Advanced options> Startup Settings
- After restart, you will see a Menu options, Press 7 key to boot in Windows 8 cu verifying the digital signature option disabled drivers
And ready. After restart you can install the necessary driversWith or without digital signatureWithout the Windowsto resist the resistance. Success!
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to install digitally unsigned drivers in Windows 8