In about two weeks, Google replaced the popular chat application Google Talk (Talk or Gtalk) New Google Hangouts, The latter putting first systems on the same page Android si iOS browser Chrome and service gmailUsing the same interface for sustained conversations computer or mobile.
With the change chat application however, they have changed and settings its (obviously), one of the minuses Hangouts users being unable to even set your status to invisible. And the way in which a person can be blocked also changed. Google Hangouts is still an addition to the old Talk, Namely the ability for users to disable the notifications for specific conversations (If you do not want to block the person who wore that conversation, but do not want it to bother us at certain times of the day).
How to disable the notifications for a specific person or how that person Goolge block Hangouts?
For Gmail or Chrome (To use Google+ Hangouts in browser Chrome must install Hangouts extension de here.)
- open a conversation with the person for whom you want to Disable Notifications or you want to block and click on Settings icon located in the upper right corner of the dialogue
- To disable notifications, it is enough to uncheck E-mail Notifications
- to block the person, click the button next to Block Person
- If you later want to unlock the person, click on arrow menu from Hangouts and select Blocked peopleThen click on the Unblock with the person you wish to unlock
- open HangoutsThen open conversation with the person for whom you want to Disable Notifications or you want to block
- press the button Menu and select People & options
- to disable the notifications, uncheck E-mail Notifications
- to block the person, give tap on Block x (where x is the name of the person you wish to block)
- If you later want to unlock the contact, open Hangouts, press the button Menu and select Settings
- give tap on Blocked peopleThen give tap the button Unblock next person you want to unblock
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to disable notifications for specific conversations or block contacts in Google+ Hangouts