Apple released on 16 October The final version of the new operating system OS X, Yosemite, which is offered free to download all Mac users via Mac App Store (Yosemite It is compatible with all MacBook sites capable of running OS X system previously Mavericks).
Although most users prefer to upgrade to OS X Yosemite from App Store (To download and install the update open Apple Menu > software Update > Updates and click on the button Free), Some of them meet errors reported in the installation. If you you are in such a situation, the solution would be either to wait a bit and try again to download the update, or to a efectuaiti clean install of OS X Yosemite following the instructions below.
How to perform a clean installation on OS X Yosemite supplied MacBook?
Careful! Before following the instructions given below make a backup of the files stored on the hard drive Mac's Your because the system requires a clean install formatting thereof (all hard drive content will be removed).
- to perform a clean install of the system OS X Yosemite, First you have to create a Bootable USB Drive with this
- After which create Bootable USB Drive cu OS X Yosemite, connect it to your Macand give your CPC restart
- during boot hold down OptionAnd it will be displayed boot menu, Select Install OS X Yosemite
- in screen OS X Utilities select option disk Utility
- then the prompt page, select the left partition you want to install new systemAnd right click on the tab Erase
- select from the drop-down next to volum option Mac OS Extended (Journaled)And the right to Name enter the name you wish to create a partition that install system and click on the button Erase
- after formatting the partition installation, Turn around to menu OS X Utilities and select Install OS X
- accepted Apple terms and conditions, Select the new partition formatted as a destination to install OS X Yosemite, then click the icon install displayed at the bottom of the screen to start the installation
When the installation is completed, Mac your will restart then displays setup process for the new system (given that it is a clean install OS XWill be reinstall needed and to restore system settings desired).
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to Perform a clean install of OS X Yosemite (INSTEAD of upgrading to it from App Store)