Create bootable USB stick install image of CentOS / RedHat 5.x (ISO2USB)
ISO2USB is a utility application like WinToFlashOnly that it helps to create USB memory botabile cu installation image operating systems CentOS / RedHat.
Before we get to create the USB stick install image, we must have ISO installation image or DVD System Installation. In addition, a USB stick over 4GB. Preferably 8GB.
How create bootable USB stick with CentOS / RedHat ISO.
1. Download ISO2USB (The utility that make the stick bootable and help us Copy the installation files ISO)
2. Connect and format USB memory system FAT32. (Merge and Quick Format).
WARNING! During formatting all data on the memory stick will be deleted!
3. ISO2USB run the application. Select ISO image and installation "Drive"USB memory point. If you have several USB drives connected, go to" Computer "to make sure you start copying the stick to be.
4. Click OK and wait until the copy and instalateaza bootloaderThe USB memory.
This process can take several minutes. Depending on the write speed of USB memory.
5. Finally read CentOS installation instructions on USB stick. Disconnect the stick and click "Exit".
If you are not careful installation and do not select the partition order "Advanced Bootloader"Chances are that GRUBBe installed on the USB stick.
ISO2USB Creates bootable utility USB drive from CentOS / RedHat installation 5.x Corresponding drive or ISO image. Created USB drive may be used to perform installation on machines That Lacks optical drive. Custom installation disks (with kickstart configuration files) is the fully supported. - project page.
Stealth Settings - CentOS / RedHat 5.x to USB - ISO2USB.Advertisements