Of all editions Windows 7, Starter si Home Basic are the "poor" in Feature Links si customization options. While The Home Basic allow setting custom backgrounds, The Starter it does not have this option, and none of these editions no support for visual themes (Window Personalization is missing from them and themes can not be installed). If one of these two editions users trying to install a theme, the error message "This edition of Windows does not support themes".
One of the options to solve the problem of personalization is upgrade one of editions Windows 7 Home Premium, professional or Ultimate. But if you can not (or desire) to upgrade to another editionThe solution is to use a third-party applications, Such as Personalization Panel.
Personalization Panel is a free application allowing users Windows 7 Starter si Windows 7 Home Basic sa install visual themes operating systems. After installing the application, it adds Customization Options in right-click menu of the Desktop. The application also offers a choice color for windows borders si taskbarAnd users can install themes by double-clicking their files without having to open the Customize window.How can install applications from the iTunes Store are available only for certain countries »»
Old: «« How can we display the Windows license code 8
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can install themes and Starter editions of Windows Home Basic 7
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- 7 windows starter témák
- Windows edicion does not allow temas
- के लिए विंडोज निजीकरण पैनल 10 स्टार्टर
- porque no me admit temas windows starter?
- is puede en temas windows insta 7 starter?
- application customization starter win7
- masalah carry basic theme saat menginstal win7
- download windows starter 7 personalizacja
- win7 Home Basic theme Cambi
- Windows esta edicion admits no temas windows starter 7
- 7 fear su Windows Home Basic
- 7 download windows starter personalizacja