Since the first "meeting" with AutoRunI found this function of Windows as unnecessary. Although there are plenty of users who disagree with me, definitely so much I approve. That's because Autorun is not only irritating when you monitor blooms (ie every time an external drive connected to the PC - it's irrelevant hdd, usb stick or CD / DVD) Nay, in some cases, comes packed with surprises from which you choose a malicious splendid (especially when external drives borrowed).
For those that do not let Autorun wonderful cold (or were tired of changing keyboards, mouse, monitors ...: P) you can get rid of it using the following off method (Using registry editor):
1. open registry Editor (Run-> regedit-> Enter)
2. go to the next key HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \Windows\
CurrentVersion \ Policies \ Explorer (If it does not exist, create it)
3. in the right pane, create entry (DWORD) NoDriveTypeAutoRun and give them one of these values, if necessary or preferences:
- FF - To disable Autorun for any type of drive
- 20 - To disable AutoRun only CD / DVD
- 4 - To disable AutoRun on any external drive (removable drive), such as external HDDs, USB flash drives, mobile phones etc.
- 8 - to disable AutoRun for any fixed drive (internal HDD)
- 10 - To disable AutoRun on network drives
- 40 - To disable AutoRun on all RAM disk
- 1 - To disable AutoRun on any drive unknown / unidentified
If you wish to disable AutoRun for several types of drives (but not all) have to calculate sum of deactivation thereof. For example, to disable Autorun for any network drives, CD / DVD and external drives, give input NoDriveTypeAutoRun the amount 34 (10 + + 20 4).
If at some point you will want to AutoRun reactivate (For reasons unexplained ...) is enough to delete entry NoDriveTypeAutoRun or to give it its one of the following default values:
Note: Before any change of register, make a backup of them to make sure you have a functional system in case you are not familiar with registry Editor not exactly follow the steps above or ... for any eventuality (of snowballed, not salt: P). If you want to disable Autorun for all users system, it is enough to replace HKEY_CURRENT_USER in point 2 with HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. Good luck! ;)Increase speed Internet browsing with Google Public DNS »»
Old: «« Speed Dial Add-on - Favourite Sites away from a key [Firefox]
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Disable AutoRun in Windows OS [Registry Editor]
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- Sera necessario Abrir a registro do desabilitar an Autorun
- He Trong Dieu Hanh Editor
- desabilitar autorun regedit