Although lately Microsoft Office Outlook lost ground to open source competition ThunderbirdIt is by far the most used e-mail client, tasks, calendar si management contacts.
Hotmail / live Mail is a product of MicrosoftBut in the default configuration Microsoft Office Outlook there is no possibility of SSL connection to Hotmail.
If you are using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010 and you have a Hotmail or Live Mail account, then you must know that the latest version of Microsoft Outlook Connector provides support for HTTPS / SSL.
Cu Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector you can connect and can manage accounts Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail si Microsoft Office Live Mail from Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2010. That means you can send and receive emails, you can synchronize your calendar contacts from Hotmail in Microsoft Outlook, using an SSL connection.
Download Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector 32-bit
Download Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector 64-bit
64-bit version is compatible only with Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 64-bit.
Outlook Hotmail Connector Enables you to use your Live Hotmail accounts Within Outlook:
- Read and send your Office Live Mail /Windows Live Hotmail email messages.
- Manage your contacts in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Use advanced options for blocking junk e-mail messages.
- Manage multiple email accounts in one place.
- Manage, and synchronize multiple calendars, including shared calendars to Windows Live Calendar from Outlook.
- Your Safe Sender List / Blocked sender list / Safe Recipient lists Between Outlook and Hotmail is synchronized.
- Send / Receive works like your other Outlook accounts.
- Your Hotmail account status appears in the Outlook status bar.
- Rules work with the Hotmail account in Outlook Even if it's not your primary account.
Stealth Settings – Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector 32-bit & 64-bit.