Although it is almost 10 months after launching Windows 8 (Plus the time that users have had available for testing before its launch the final version) Are still users who still prefer to use third-party applications to give it aspect si functionality similar to the OS Windows 7 (Use classic interface and reactivation button and Start menu).
Retro is a premium app so that users can reactive classic interface a Operating Systems Windows back in Windows 8 (inclusive Start MenuCPC) Without abandoning the other benefits and New Sites feature thereof.
- interface similar to the Windows 7 (Display Taskbar and Start button when active feature modern interface sitesSo that users can return to the classic interface with a simple click)
- the possibility to Avoid use modern interface and disable hot corners
- the possibility to run modern interface si modern applications in windows (Not full screen)
- feature the Tablet View for organizing programs according to their use (it can be activated by clicking on the button next Start Menu and allows users to sort and to Group programs according to frequency of use them)
application Retro has a free versionWhich has fewer sites than the premium feature, and can be downloaded only through Facebook page the developer (to connect the Your Facebook account, Give me gusta page Facebook RetroThen go on download page application of premium, Select the version you want and enter Your e-mail address; license for the free version will be sent via e-maiand it can be used with premium downloadable application). Premium version (with all sites pro feature) cost $ 4.99But can be used 7 free days of the installation.
Here find more details about how you can use Free Retro version.Protect your accounts DropBox, Google Drive and SkyDrive with CloudFogger »»
Old: «« How can backup your Android Call Log in
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Bring back the classic interface in Windows 8 retro
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- sucelje windows7 na windows8