Perhaps the most important security feature available in OS Windows it is System RestoreIt offers users the ability to restore the system to a previous working state (Without affecting personal files) If you start having problems with it (Malfunction, corruption of system files etc.). Although WindowsCPC Post Restore Point Links (Restore points) automatically when the system undergoes certain changes (eg installing applications, drivers or Critical updates system) are performed whenever manual changes in the system by users (Registry tweaks or customization requiring modification of system files), they are advised to manually create restore points system to avoid possible unpleasant consequences that could damage the system.
If you are using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 and you are not familiar with System RestoreIf you want to create a restore point manual system for various reasons (most likely want to make a change in system files or want to install a program that will do this), you can do so by following the instructions below.
How to create a system restore point manually in Windows 8. 1?
- open Run (Windows + R) And type sysdm.cplThen give Enter (Or type protection system in Start Screen, select Settings on the right, then click on Create a restore point)
- in System Properties click on the tab System Protection and check protection status the system partition (the partition where Windows is installed); when it is off, Select the system partition and click on the Configure, Then select Turn on System Protection and click on Apply> OK
- to create a restore point manually, click on the Create, Enter description to the restore point that you want to create, then click again Create
And ready. After the restore point is created, you will see a cofirmare message.
If at some point you'll want to return to a previous state of the system using a restore point available, open System Properties (type: sysdm.cpl in Run) And click on the button System Restore in tab System Protection.
In the displayed window, click on Next, Check Show more restore points and select the restore point that you want to use (note that any programs or drivers installed after creation that restore point will be removed from the system, in addition, any program or driver has been removed from the creation of the selected restore point will also be restored; personal files will not be affected).
Then click again Next, Click on Finish and confirm that you want System Restore by clicking the And it is.
The system will automatically restart to make restoration processAnd after it is completed, the message System Restore completed successfully will be displayed. Success!Chrome OS Mode is now available in the Chrome browser for Windows 7 »»
Old: «« How can we change Search with Bing option with the Search feature in Microsoft Office Word with Google
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can we create a Restore Point in Windows 8.1
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- As recovery windows cream 8.1
- obnovy bod win8.1
- obnovy bod windows 8
- نقطة جدير بالملاحظة
- supaya carry membership cards 8.1 windows restore point otomatis
- membership cards carry restore point 8.1
- membership cards carry restore point. 81 win
- carry membership cards win 8 system restore
- Cara membered di Windows Restore Point 10
- pada windows restore point 8
- Windows restore point 8 carry membership cards
- cara buat windows restore point 8.1
- carry membership cards 8.1 restore windows otomatis
- vraćanje sustava Windows 8
- कुछ बिंदुओं पर एक कार्यक्रम बनाने के लिए
- Cara membership cards restor point 8.1 di windows?
- Tock obnovitvena windovs 10
- systemåterställningspunkt windows 8
- Windows restore point 8.1 carry membership cards
- obnovení bod windows 8.1