Update site Windows 8.1 Previewcame bundled with many Feature Links improve user experience with new new operating system de la microsoft. But few people have discovered the hidden features of Windows 8.1Their number 5 momentarily, but certainly up to the launch the final version will be discovered and others.
What are the hidden 5 features of Windows 8.1 Preview?
1. A new way to end modern applications
In Windows 8, to close a modern application, Had to "catch" the application with the mouse from the top and pull it toward the bottom of the screen (swipe down). In Windows 8.1 Preview But this action does is to put the application in a suspended state (It still running in background). To completely close the application, Application users must shoot toward the bottom of the screen and hold Thumbnail its there for a few seconds, until it returns (flip), Action that will end application (obviously an easier way to complete an application is Task Manager).
2. Slide option to shut down your PC
Most likely this feature was introduced after users complained that the options Shutdown si Restart are quite difficult to access in Windows 8. In Windows 8.1 Preview, users can close or restart the system and using Power menu (or Win + X) Displayed when right-click on Start button (In Windows 8 need to right click on thumbnail's Start Screen that occurs when the mouse cursor get very lower-left corner of the screen), but can also use a utility system to display Slide to shut down your PC:
- go on installation partition 8.1 Preview of Windows, and navigate to Windows \ System32
- identify utility SlideToShutDown.exe and create a shortcut thereof on desktop (Right-click on it, then select Send to > Desktop (create shortcut) menu displayed)
- if you want to create option Slide to shut down your PC with some keyboard shortcut, Right click on the shortcut created on the desktop and select PropertiesThen the tab shortcutYou can enter the desired hotkey to launch the utility in the field of law Shortcut key (E.g., Ctrl + Alt + S)
3. The option to use SkyDrive app to browse the local hard drive
In Windows 8.1 Preview, application SkyDrive is much improved compared to that of Windows 8 it with several Feature Links useful addition. These include the possibility of browse the local hard drive through the application.
To access the files stored on Hard Drive via the SkyDrive, Open the application, then click on header SkyDrive and select this PC menu displayed
4. Modern applications are automatically updated
In Windows 8.1 Preview not required manual update from Windows Store a modern applications. Automatic Updates them is enabled by default in PC Settings.
5. The ability to use your device on Lock Screen
If use Windows 8.1 Preview on a mobile (Applies to laptop) is not necessary to log In pe personal account to access chamber thereof. You just have to drag your finger / mouse down (swipe down) the Lock Screen to use the camera, even if your device is still locked. To active (or disable) This feature, Go PC Settings > PC & Devices.
STEALTH SETTINGS- 5 hidden features in Windows 8.1 Preview