After I installed some software, I noticed that some of them I have changed some UI elements but by Windows Explorer, Including Menu Bar. Specifically, even though the Menu Bar was set to not appear, it was present and could not be disabled / hidden.
Normally, to make the Menu Bar disappear from Windows Explorer, we have to go to "Organize">"layout"> if to uncheck"Menu bar".
When the above method does not work, and we want at all costs to disappear Menu Bar, must follow very carefully steps requiring changes de registry (Windows Registry) And changes in Group Policy (gpedit.msc).
1. First, go to Menu Bar in a neutral area, right-click and make sure the option "Lock the toolbars" not checked.
2. Let's go to "Organize">"layout"> if to uncheck"Menu bar"(screenshot 2 above).
3. Win + R (to open Run box) and type "gpedit.msc"to open Local Group Policy Editor.
4. In Group Policy go to the menu on the left to User Configuration > administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Explorer. After we click Windows Explorer, in the list that opens on the right we search and double-click on "Display the menu bar in Windows".
5. In the configuration menu of "Display the menu bar in Windows"bifam"Disabled"If you press OK to save the change.
7. In the registry editor go to:
Here we delete the entry "ITBar7Layout"from folders ShellBrowser si WebBrowser.
8. Restart the computer.
After restart we will notice that Menu Bar has disappeared from Windows Explorer.
If you want to reappear Menu Bar in Windows Explorer, just use the "Organize" menu.
Stealth Settings - Show / Hide Menu Bar in Windows Explorer - Windows Vista & Windows 7 Tips & Hacks.