After I installed some software, I noticed that some of them I have changed some UI elements of Windows Explorer, Including Menu Bar. More specifically, even if Menu Bar was set to not appear, it was there and could not be disabled / hidden.
Normally, to make it disappear Menu Bar in Windows Explorer, you must go to "Organize">"layout"> And uncheck"Menu bar".
When the above method does not work, and we want at all costs to disappear Menu Bar, must follow very carefully steps requiring changes de registry (Windows Registry) And changes in Group Policy (gpedit.msc).
1. In prmul all, go to the Menu Bar in a neutral area, right-click and we make sure that "Lock the toolbars" not checked.
2. Go to "Organize">"layout"> And uncheck"Menu bar"(2 screenshot above).
3. Win + R (To deschdem Run box) and type "gpedit.msc"To open Local Group Policy Editor.
4. In Group Policy go to the menu on the left to User Configuration > administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Explorer. Then click on Windows Explorer in the list that opens on the right look and we double-click "Display the menu bar in Windows".
5. The setup menu "Display the menu bar in Windows"Tick"Disabled"And press OK to save the change.
7. In the registry editor go to:
Here delete entry "ITBar7Layout"Folders ShellBrowser si WebBrowser.
8. Restart the computer.
After reboot you will notice that the Menu Bar disappeared from Windows Explorer.
If you want to reappear Menu Bar in Windows Explorer, simply use the "Organize".
Stealth Settings - Show / Hide Menu Bar in Windows Explorer - Windows Vista & Windows 7 Tips & Hacks.