By default, Windows 8 lacks feature the Aero GlassBut it can be activated by means of third-party applications such as Aero Glass for Win8, WinAeroGlassOr using the custom theme Windows Aero Windows 7 8.
Aero Glass Tweaker is a free application that users can use to change settings for Aero in Windows 8 (e.g set the opacity or blur). To use this application, you must first activate Aero Glass using the application Aero Glass for Win8 (First run Aero Glass for Win8 to enable aero effectThen run Aero Glass Tweaker to aero settings change).
In addition, you can use this application to reactivate Aero Glass whenever start Windows (Without the need running manual Win8 applications for Aero Glass and Aero Glass Tweaker).
Aero features glass Tweaker:
- Customize transparency si blur Windows 8
- Customize experimental setups for Aero Glass Windows 8
- 8 running Aero Glass in Windows Startup
- automatically disables UAC dialogs after Windows startup
- the possibility to aero change settings directly from the Command Prompt
Orders to change the behavior of Aero Command Prompt:
- AGTWeaker.exe-opacity [0-255] : Aero opacity setting, default value = 175.
- AGTWeaker.exe-blur [0-255] : Set the blur, default value = 30.
- AGTWeaker.exe-enable : Activates Aero Glass on Windows startup.
- AGTWeaker.exe-disable Disables Aero glass at startup.
- AGTWeaker.exe -startup : Activates or restarts aero effect.
Note: Aero Glass Tweaker (like Aero Glass for Win8) is compatible only with 64-bit versions of Windows 8.
STEALTH SETTINGS - Tweak Aero 8 with Aero Glass Windows Tweaker